Request A Presentation
Would you like for us to come to your event and speak?
Send us a message to inquire, click here
Discussing Oral Health Habits
Good oral health habits should start at an early age. We strive to make our presentations have a positive impact on children and give them a good start on having healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime.
With younger age groups, small group presentations work best. We provide a lecture-demonstration that may involve activities and playing games. Many younger children may never have been to a dentist, nor have had dental topics presented to them, so this may be quite an opportunity!
Things We May Do at a Presentation!
- Look in children’s mouths with disposable mouth mirrors and count teeth.
- Show a video on the selected topic.
- Read a book on the selected topic.
- Show dental tools (mirror, explorer).
- Put on a lab coat, mask, glasses, and gloves and explain how they protect from germs.
- Play-Doh makes a Doctor Drill ‘n Fill dental play set for young kids. They can make teeth and pretend to fill them!
- A puppet to show proper brushing/flossing techniques.
- Using a large rope as floss to show proper flossing technique!
- Show pictures of various foods, or bring various foods, and have children tell if they are a good food or bad food for teeth.